Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Youtube to MP3 Converter...songs not saving in itunes (19 posts) [closed]

• Started 3 years ago by ottoboar
  • Latest reply from Anna Johnson
Noelle Pozzi
Administrator
Hello,

The trick should be in the settings of iTunes. Your friend should open Edit -> Preferences -> Advaced tab and check the "Copy to iTunes Media folder when adding to library" checkbox.
Ottobar, your files were duplicated because this checkbox was selected. And, vice versa, you can unselect the checkbox - this way the music will be imported from the destination folder.
Both ways are fine, it just depends on how you organized your music folders.

mariah
i hope you will put not a stranger

javi
lol

Nikky
Administrator
Hi, Derek! Thanks for your description. We are glad that you use our programs.

nay nay
I HOPE THIS PROGRAM WORKS

cortney
hi, i downloaded the music, converted it and stuff and it was completely fine. it shows up in my itunes no problem. but it will not go to my ipod. i had it on manually manage music so i would just drag the songs. it wasn't working. i then took it off manual and put it on normal sync and it still isn't going on my ipod! my ipod is the newest classic model. can someone tell me how to fix this?

Sacha
Heeey, To my fellow chats i want to know if this actually works?? Help me find out??
x

Alice
Administrator
Cortney, what program exactly do you use? You should use Free YouTube to iPod Converter, choose the preset for your iPod model.

tori
i cant take my itunes anymore

tori
HELP!!! I NEED HELP!!!!  okay so.... i use youtube converter to transfer songs to itunes.... but, everytime i go back on itunes, all the songs i transfered to itunes with youtube converter have an exclamation point on the side of them... then i click on the exclamation point and it says itunes cannot locate this song, would u like to locate it? so i tryed locating it and i couldnt!!! plz help ASAP!!!! thx:)))

Anna Johnson
Administrator
Hi Tori! What program and what version are you using? I advise you to try the latest beta-version.

Joe Woynar
Ok. so if anyone can help me with my delema, when i use a youtube to mp3 converter the music is all downloaded and such but it never opens in my itunes. if anyone is able to help it would be much apriciated.

Anna Johnson
Administrator
Hi Joe Woynar, could you please check this setting? Options->General->"Add output files to new iTunes playlist".

Joe Woynar
Thank you very much Anna Johnson you have done great work today

Mitaka
Hi there
would all those people asking questions reply and possibly thank the administrators if they had their problems solved? that way the rest of us will know and will show some appreciation to the people behind this forum? cheers

james
My youtube converted songs wont transfer onto my new ipod classic, can anyone help?

Anna Johnson
Administrator
James, what preset are you using for conversion? And what happens when you're trying to transfer your songs?

Deepa
I use the youtube to ipod converter. I have an ipod touch, the earlier version. I am able to download videos but it doesnt come up on itunes, even when I try to drag and drop. Is the format not supported? I only recently updated the itunes version and it hasnt been working since.

Anna Johnson
Administrator
Deppa, what version of the program are you using? At the moment the latest one is
Free YouTube to iPod Converter 3.10.30.903. Please try to install it. If the problem persists, you can contact us via our Help Desk.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies