When terminating Free Youtube Download 3.0.1, a window pops up, saying:

Buy rocket subscription
     1 YEAR for only $19.95
     Buy now
     Enter your subscription key

what's that?
details?

Andrew
I was told Via email for beaing a subscriber i would receve a free year of membership, when am i going to get that?

Joyce
Administrator
Hi Andrew, you are right that we were planning to make our programs paid and we were going to distribute free activation codes but the model was changed and now Free Studio is going to remain free but some additional functions are made paid. At the moment it is only a speedy download from YouTube and with buying Rocket Subscription for one year it will be possible to use this funcion.

Rick
Uf!....I thought I´ll have to pay for the use of this suite....

F Mannsberger
Does the accelerated download also include youtube to mp3 ?

Joyce
Administrator
Not yet, only Free YouTube Download 3.0 features this option

Shelli
I paid for the service and am only getting partial downloads (downloading a whole channel).  Put in a help ticket but just thought after reading this thread might be related...

Joyce
Administrator
Hi Shelli, please give more details on your problem: the songs are not complete or not all songs are downloaded?

Thomas
I must say I am very disappointed with the new software. I have been occasionally using this software for a very long time now and I was told earlier today I had to download an update. I have downloaded this update which now includes this rocket subscription. I do not use this software often enough though to make this payment worthwhile.

6 hours later my one video which is only 3.49 long and is for a neighbour's school project is still being checked and shows no sign of allowing me to download. There is a difference between slightly faster downloads and taking so long to download, there will be a newer version of the software available before I have the video.

This is truly a disgrace - I am very disappointed and think that a reputation will form now for this company for a very slow piece of software and they will lose potential paying customers as no one will want to try it as the free version is so slow. I have a feeling someone didnt think this one through - only saw the dollar signs....

Joyce
Administrator
Hi Thomas, I understand your disappointment. Let me explain some issues to you . Previously Rocket Subscription was integrated only in Free YouTube Download. And it really could download much faster. Parallelly we were integrating this function in other YouTube programs. Yesterday YouTube changed some internal settings, that is why all our YouTube downloading programs stopped working and we has to hurry up to release new versions. But as you can see still not everything is working properly. We are still working on this issue and trying to solve it. Please do not worry about subscription. We can make a refund or prolong it, you just need to confirm it. But I would not recommend you to hurry that much as hopefully the problem will be solved promptly and you will enjoy real high-speed download. :-)

johan theunis
joyce, 

ik op 15-07-2011 een registratie en activeringscode  voor de licentie en na betaling ontvangen, ik heb vanalles geprobeerd om dit te installeren, maar hoe ik dat eigenlijk doen, hopelijk kun je mij hiermee helpen.

dit is mijn (bestelnummer: 9997334).
groetjes,
johan

Joyce
Administrator
Hi johan, we do not have support in your language. Do you speak English? As far as I undestand you have problems with Subscription. I checked it and it is activated. Would you please provide more info on your problem?

Lisa
Is there anyway to stop the pop up about subscribing to it which appears whenever you close a program please?

Eleanor Wilson
I too am fed up with this additional pop up - I quite liked Free Studio before but am seriously considering deleting the programme and going back to an alternate I used to use to download from YouTube (really the only bit I use - and then have to convert from flv to avi)

johan theunis
hi joyce, i try to speek english - i cant find nothing in the grogram they tolt me dat i have click on option and than subscription but i look and look but it's for me noth to find, cant you me in a sipmple way to exlpaine!

thanks,

Joyce
Administrator
Johan, open the program, near the Download button you will see the button Options, clikc on it and go the Performance Tab. There you can enter your key.

johan theunis
sorry joyce, i open the program and there is nothing to click on button options what do i wrong.

see you

johan theunis
joyce,
i have click on the option button in these program  but i found nothing off  buy rocket subscription activate  is ith all activate.

see you,

Joyce
Administrator
johan, your subscription is activates, i do not understand what is the problem with program now. Does it work for you? Do you manage download from YouTube?

johan theunis
joyce, i think that me have to activate the keycode, now you told that is allready so.
now have ferder no problems any more.

thanks,

clarisse
hello, is there anyway to remove/stop  the rocket subscription pop up that display every time i close a program?it's kinda annoying.

Michael J. Thompson
I am very very disappointed. Is there a key gen we can used?

johan theunis
joyce, if i download a song he download 2 songs in the same time, how come this.

greetings,

Joyce
Administrator
Hi johan, what do you mean: do you have 2 files in the output folder?

Joyce
Administrator
Michael J. Thompson, with what are you disappointed?

johan theunis
hoi joyce, yeah i have 2 files in the output folder, what is the solution?

Joyce
Administrator
You can easily disable this function. Go to:
Options => Output tab => Uncheck "Save original (non-converted) files"

chris
i also had the old version and when i tried to download a song from youtube, it gave me an error code, sooo, i updated to the newest version and it is telling me "download failed: video downloading error" and so i click on "learn more" and it says contact support. what am i doing wrong???????

Steenv
Is Rocket Subscription working with youtube to mp3 converter?

Aline
Administrator
@Steenv
Rosket subscription is working with all YouTube downloading software, including Free YouTube to MP3 Converter.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies