YouTube, video, MP3, photo
downloaders, converters and uploaders
One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Conversion error (43 posts) [closed]

Michael
I copied the link. Everythink went fine, but after the video downloaded  (tab titled "proccess is completed" appeared) the link in the tab turned red and wrote "conversion error".
Also the name of the song contained losts of strange symbols and was much longer than the original one (lots of spaces, squares, "=&#  and symbols like that).
I checked the destination folder and song wasn't there.

I need that song! Any ideas?

Naz
I'm getting the same "conversion error" message. Plz Help!

Erica
I'm getting the error message as well

Joyce
Administrator
Hi, we are preparing a new release which will not encounter such problems. We will publish it in several hours.

hallo
it is the same for the youtube to MP3 converter

Konrad
Hello
The same Problem yesterday it was ok

Its any Problem with You Tube ???

Thanks Konrad

Phil
youtube updated thats why

Anna
The same thing happened to me last night ! Please have it up as soon as possible Joyce ! Thank you !

Jessica
Same thing happened to me!

Steph
Does anyone know if they came up with the new version yet, cause everyone is talking about it but I can't find it.

Alberto
same problem any solution yet??

Steph
I think I found the Solution.

The version that everyone is talking about is the new latest version which is version 3.10.0.

It's exactly the same except when you download your music, it also downloads the video as well.

If you just want the music, you could just delete the video and keep the music.

Here's where I found it:

Go to where it says News and click on it.

When you click on it, click on the latest news where it says Free Studio 5.0.10.

And thats where you'll find a button that says Download Now.

Click on it and when it finishes downloading check on the top where it says Free Youtube to MP3 Converter and beside it, it should say v. 3.10.0.

Hope this helps.

By the way, it also downloads the whole studio as well.

Han
Hi The new versions definately work. Joyce will you also be updating the Free YouTube to Ipod as I am also encountering the same problem there. Thanks :)

Joyce
Administrator
Hi Han, we will try to update it as well.

Anna
Thanks so much Joyce ! Can you also post the new converter when it is fixed? Thanks !

Joyce
Administrator
Hi guys, by default the program saves original YouTube video and converted one. If you do not like to have both, you can easily disable this function. Go to:
Options => Output tab => Uncheck "Save original (non-converted) files"

max
hey guys i have kind of the same problem because when i try to convert a video to mp3 when i copy and paste the link to the box it comes out with a bunch of other crazy words like span,class "eow-title", and abunch of other stuff then when its finished downloading it says some links werent downloaded and it doesnt even download the song or the video. Pease help me

max
thanks alot Joyce i appreciate it alot

Joyce
Administrator
Hello all!
We are preparing a new release as it occurred that more problems exist with YouTube changed settings. As soon as we have it ready we will publish news here!

anna
Thank you Joyce!! The new version of Free Youtube to MP3 converter doesn't have any conversion errors and certainly does look updated. thanks for fixing the problem!

Chris
I downloaded the new Freestudio, but whenever I open the program, it says FreeYoutubetoMP3 has stop working and it won't open, All programs that don't require youtube work, but the ones that do don't. I'e tried installing other versions and uninstalling. Any help??

Joyce
Administrator
Hi Chris, try reinstalling. Maybe some components did not install properly. Let me know.

Sam
Thanks for the new version Joyce! It works fine and the music sounds crystal clear!

james
When i open the youtube to mp3,it opens the youtube video downloader.Pliz help on this

james
The (5.1.1) version is Excellent but it dowloads the video + mp3 at the same.How can this be stopped?

Joyce
Administrator
Hi again, you can easily disable this function. Go to:
Options => Output tab => Uncheck "Save original (non-converted) files"

Raluca
I am getting the same error.. and I've installed it again and nothing.. :(((

Joyce
Administrator
Raluca, what error do you mean?

Anton
I have download the latest version but it still doesn't work:(((
It always stop at 0.50% and then it say : download failed:Vedio downlodading error...lol....
i tried many times but still the same....plz help...

Joyce
Administrator
Hi Anton, specify the program, version and preset you choose. Post some links for me to test.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies