Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Youtube to MP3 converter not working (Continued2) (123 posts) [closed]

• Started 2 years ago by Joyce
  • Latest reply from Noelle Pozzi

No tags yet.

Zlide
hey guys,

My problem is, that everytime i paste a link in the youtube to mp3 converter it says:

Ger: Download fehlgeschlagen: Fehler beim Erkennen des Videos

Eng: Download failed: video not found, or sth. like this

i tried it with many different videos, but always the same error.

and yes, i got the latest version

Chris
Hey,

I also got a problem with the new version!

Converting and saving is no prblem. 

But there is an error, if I try to copy the files to my USB stick.

Any ideas... many thaks

Joyce
Administrator
What kind of error? Can you specify, please?

Chris
Error at copying the file or folder

"title" was not possible to copy. Creating file or folder was not possible.

Jack
I keep getting this error message, it was working fine one minute then the next i open it, this kept popping up.

http://i56.tinypic.com/280p11e.jpg

Max
hi, today i load the new version. Everything is working but when i type in the url he must check the url. He doesnt finished yet ( 2 Hours)

YTUser
I guess that the Downloader doesn't work since the last update of the YouTube Video Player.

I think that it is necessary to re-compile the new version after testing the functions on the new YT- player.

UlyG
This new version of youtube to mp3 is not working like the version before this one is more complicated to use the downloads take up more space. I really liked the version before this one i was wondering if you guys could put something like that again to use THANK YOU SO MUCH

Laknyer
my error message is identical to Jack's

juan
i dont want to download the video just the mp3 sound , so???????

ASTROALCHER
It works .
Astroalcher

Astroalcher
Juan,,,go to options and un-tick the video download.,leave only the mp3/mp4  download.
Astroalcher

ASTROALCHER
Juan,,after the download you can delete the ones you don't need ,like still videos or duplicates.

Joyce
Administrator
Laknyer and Jack, do you have the latest versions? (See my first post)

Joyce
Administrator
UlyG, we will bring back old versions.

Joyce
Administrator
Chris, I need more info from you: do you get this error while using the program? Or at which moment do you want to copy your files? Please specify.

Jack
Yes, I have the latest version.

Chris
Dear Joyce,

as already mentioned: Using the programm is not the problem. Downloading and saving on my hard disk is working fine. Even using the files is going well.

But I get the explained error by copying the files to my USB stick.

Thanks.

Sebb
Dear Joyce,

I'm using Windows 7 and Free Youtube to MP3 Converter 3.9.40 (german both). 

The converter starts downloading and when the download has finished, a error message appears:

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-vhJomp_YceU/TiQCsV3oKKI/AAAAAAAAAq4/T27HTh5me44/s640/YoutubeDownloader.jpg

I cannot understand what's the reason for this error, because the converter has worked fine before this. 

It would be very kind from you to help me !

Thanks.

Robinooou
( sorry but i don't speak well english)
I have the latest version and it works but the songs that i've downloaded appears like a video (VLC) and also like a song . I don't want the video , i just need the song version.

Joyce
Administrator
Hi, you can easily disable this function. Go to:
Options => Output tab => Uncheck "Save original (non-converted) files"

Robinooou
Thank you and thanks a lot for your work and your quick answer :D

Sebb
Thank you, Joyce !

I updated the converter and now it works again very well - so it was my mistake... :-)

Viki
I just got the newest version of the converter, but the problem is that he keeps downloading the videos togehter with the songs, I just want the mp3 song. I've already disabled this function, but the download is still extremely slow (much slower than with the old version), does anyone know why?? (And no, it has nothing to do with my internet connection)..

Adrian
With free youtube mp3 converter y copy de URL but the download is on mp4. Why?

Lyra
I have the same problem as Max, with YT to MP3 as well as the YT download it never stops 'checking' the link. I don't think it's because YT has a new player because I've had this problem for quite a while now...
And yes, I have the latest version. 

(sorry if my english isn't that good.)

Ul7im8
I have the lastest version, it works fine, but i miss the previous version (Free Studio 5.0.10), because the new youtube to mp3 converter is much slower than the previous one, it's 3, maby 4 times slower than the previous one when you have more than one songs in the list

Can you tell me what's the problem?
Thanks!

Ul7im8
Unfortunately, there is one more problem. I hope to understand me, but when I used to convert mp3 files from youtube, using Free Studio 5.0.10, all the mp3 files that I got after downloading had a randoom  screenshot like icon from the original mp4 file. Now, all the mp3 files have the same implicit system icon.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks again!

Dimis
Because of the problems of the previus vercion I have just installed the Youtube to MP3 converter 3.10.1 built 715. When I past the yoytube url it is checking the url for ever. When I am trying to close the program, the folowing error message apears: Method not found: "Boolean System. Threading. Waiting Handle. WaitOne (int 32)".
Please Help

HalfHarmonic
Latest version of youtube to mp3 converter will only show up as mp4 and NOT mp3...help?

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies