Download Free Studio 2013
YouTube, video, MP3, photo
downloaders, converters and uploaders
One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Free Youtube to MP3 Converter HELP! (4 posts)

• Started 2 years ago by Anythony
  • Latest reply from Anna Johnson
Anythony
Hi guy, i have recently used my program free youtube to mp3 converter and noticed it did not automatically update to 3.10.8 and just stayed at 3.9.6, i even tried to press check for updates but all it said was my is up to date... I have to manually installed it from site. Please fix update issue and let it automatically update. My main question is that when i launch it, i want to download a mp3 but don't know what type of quality it is specially is the best. Please suggest me the BEST quality that there is offered in the options, i want the top quality sound out of the youtube music. Also, when i go to opens, and go to general tab, how come there is a video quality there? this is a youtube converter to mp3 so idk, what should i do with the quality and options for that? Please help me with this. Thanks so much

Anthony
PLease reply, and also, how can u tell what quality you have used to download music from youtube after you downloaded it into file? 

Bump!

Anthony
BUMP! PLease reply

Anna Johnson
Administrator
Anthony, sorry for late answer. You can use "High Quality True Stereo MP3" or "Lame Insane Quality MP3" - these two are the best.
As for update function - we will fix it in the future.

RSS feed for this topic

Allowed markup: a blockquote code em strong ul ol li.
You can also put code in between backtick ( ` ) characters.