Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Free you tube to mp3 converter v. 3.10.8 build 815 download failed video convers (17 posts) [closed]

Jwilli862
Please help, I am using version 3.10.8 build 815. After I paste a link it begins conversion process then I get an error message at about %75 it says Download failed:  Video conversion error

I appreciate your help Thanks!!

wangkaloo
there is a problem, when i am using the Free you tube to mp3 converter the file extension output is flv and not mp3 as i wanted.

Noelle Pozzi
Administrator
@wangkaloo, what version are you using? Did you click the Download button?

biglittle
i have v. 3.10.8 build 923 and it is giving me the video conversion error even when i click the download button.

biglittle
I downloaded the newest version, and I am still having the same problem.

Lieze
There's a virus in the newest version. I tried to download it several times and it's always the same warning :(

Alice
Administrator
Hi, Lieze! What antivirus do you use?

Lieze
I use Advanced WindowsCare V2 Professional.

Alice
Administrator
Hi! Thank you for the information. We've thoroughly checked it, but we can't reproduce it. I would suggest you to reinstall the program and to update your antivirus.

adonios77
so many dig! to make a program just work!

Alice
Administrator
@adonios77, do you have any problems? Please, give me more details, and I'll do my best to help you.

Josh031
I am using Free YouTube to MP3 Converter 3.11.24 build 608 / 64-bit Win7
I installed the version mentioned above and continuously received "conversion error"s (Lame Insane Quality)
I downloaded the beta and received conversion errors again (Lame Insane Quality/Lame Extreme Quality)
Uninstalled all DVDVideoSoft programs, restarted computer, and re-installed YouTube to MP3 Converter 3.11.24 build 608
The first video downloaded to mp3 fine (High Quality True Stereo). After that, all videos have conversion errors (no information under learn more).
Also, I have output directly to add the downloaded files to iTunes. The video that correctly downloaded to mp3 also had the corresponding mp4 video under Movies in iTunes. The other videos that were not downloaded as mp3s from conversion errors were downloaded as mp4s under Movies as well.

Alice
Administrator
Hi Josh031! Please, send me your log files via helpdesk:
1. Go to Options => Advanced => Logging section => Choose Logging Level "Trace" => Click Ok and close the program.
2. Reopen the program and reproduce the error.
3. Again go to: Options => Advanced => Logging section => Open => A new folder will open.
4. Copy the files you see in the folder and attach them to the letter with the subject: "From Josh031 for Alice, Forum: 4785".

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies