Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Youtube mp3 converter problem 'Conversion Error' (29 posts) [closed]

Silke
Hello,

First off all, I'm sorry for my bad English.
I have a problem again with the youtube to mp3 converter. The thing is, when I download some songs more than 80% has an error called 'Conversion Error', When I paste the songs I want to download in the converter it takes a while for them to load. Downloading does also take a lot of time. For  30 songs, I have to wait 1,5 - 2 hours.
I had the same problem 1 month ago and I asked the helpdesk to help me. They said that I had to wait for the newest version to come and that the problem should be solved. This wasn't the case.
What to do?

Jared
Im currently having the same conversion error and am talking to support ill let you know if i get a solution.

Silke
Oke thank you!

Jared
worked out that the conversion error only occurred for me when the output folder was C:\Users\Jared\Music\iTunes\iTunes Media\Automatically Add to iTunes

Silke
I've tried that but the download still needs a lot of time to load and to download. Normally the songs downloaded very fast, but after I downloaded the newest version of Mp3 converter, they didn't.

Jared
not sure about the slow download im sure Nikky will work it out though

Nikky
Administrator
Hi, Jared! I've answered you via help desk.

LoukG
I have the same problem as Silke.

LoukG
I have already done it. Thanks Nikky

Symph
I have the video conversion eror. Never had this error before, and I have been using this problem for a long time, this problem only happened after I updated to latest version.

Symph
I tried all the youtube to music files all the same error..conversion error. Its broken, nothing seems to work now.

arham
I tried all the youtube to music files all the same error..conversion error. Its broken, nothing seems to work now.

Doctorofdipping
i have been having this problem too but what jared said worked... once i changed my outbound forward all 200+ videos that i had problems with worked fine... just change your outbound folder

romana
hi everyone ...
ya i am also in this problem ... but today I had my eye on this thread thought that problem will be solved... please solve this problem...

jessikuh
I am having this same issue. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling (including new versions and the entire suite). I've changed my output folder to something different and removed the save to iTunes. I'm not quite sure what's going on.

Nikky
Administrator
jessikuh, please follow the instruction for Romana placed above.

Peter
Hier ein Hallo aus Hamburg von Peter!
Wenn ich ein YouTube Video mir anschaue oder auch runter laden möchte, kommt in der Mitte ein kleiner Kreis der sich dreht, dann bleibt das Video stehen, nach einiger Zeit ist der Kreis weg das Video läuft weiter, und so geht es bis zum Schluss es ist mir nicht möglich ein Video durchgehend ohne Aussetzer zu sehen! Ich habe Win 7 mit der 64 Bit Version das neue Free XouTube MP3 Converter drauf Auch das neue Framwork 4.0, auch den neue Adobe Flashplayer. Habe hier auch eine 12.000 Leitung die ausreichend sein sollte und auch den neuen Vaio mit 2x 3,2 gb und CPU
Könntest du mir bitte ev. helfen das ich Free Youtube MP3 Converter so einstellen kann das ich Videos ohne Unterbrechung sehen kann. ( was ich nicht auf dem PC habe ist das Update von Windows 7 das SP1 und das SP2 diese beiden sind nicht installiert)
Wenn möglich bitte ich um Hilfe netten Gruß aus Hamburg sendet Peter!

Helene
Administrator
@Peter, hast du Probleme beim Abspielen der YouTube-Videos in dem Browser?

Lola
About two hours ago I was downloading music fine with youtube to mp3 converter, but now it seems 'Google Inc.' wants to stop it. It no longer works. I have tried other websites but the same thing is happening to them! I also can no longer watch series on the internet, as those websites are also being taken down. WHAT IS HAPPENING?

Micky
Hi. I'm have encountered the same conversion error before. Does anybody provided the solution already? Thanks.

Helene
Administrator
Lola, it seems there were temporary interruptions. Does the program work for you now? Please register here and send your log file, we'll try to help you. Write in the subject "For Helene from Micky, forum 5368".

dennismorgan
Good day! I just would like to ask if anyone can help me out. I am looking for a youtube video to mp3 file converter that is compatible for all video formats, that is, it is very much efficient in converting without comprising the audio quality. Thank you.

michelle31
Maybe there's an error or mistakes in downloading your latest update/version.

Helen
Administrator
Hi dennismorgan,
Just use DVDVideoSoft YouTube to MP3. Try using Free AVI Converter (and some other DVS converters like ..MP4/3GP) to convert downloaded videos to any exotic/custom format.

gregmartinez
hello! I am having problems with regards to mp3 conversion from a you tube video, I can't open the file after I downloaded it. I can't seem to figure out what went wrong. Can anyone help me? Thank you

Dokkyn
hello im also having problems downloading from the youtube to mp3 converter when i past a link and go to download it checks it and goes strait to error ????? please help

A Fine Web Design
Every time I try to rip from YouTube it just stays stuck at 0% forever any ideas?
All connections are fine.

fauxgrace
Same with me 'A Fine Web Design' - All my vids get stuck at 0.50% and that's that.  Nothing more.  This new version is fried. :(

Helene
Administrator
Guys, if you have the latest version (which is 3.11.26 build 706), but you still have the problem, then contact us via helpdesk (describe all the details in the message). We'll do our best to help you.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies