Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

YouTube to MP3 Converter (Version 3.12.2 - Build 430) is broken. (13 posts) [closed]

W0WM4ST3R
I've tried downloading the converter by itself and as part of the full Free Studio package.
I've tried running the program before and after a full restart.
I've tried with Window's Firewall on and off.
I've tried with Kaspersky on and off.

Whether I click the paste button within the converter, right-click and choose paste, click the download video button that gets added below each youtube video, or the download playlist button that gets added to playlist pages, the program almost freezes my laptop.

For the next 10 minutes or so, my laptop runs extremely slow, almost frozen.  What functions/doesn't function seems random.  Trying to end the process by any means, including through Task Manager, has no affect, though the converter with eventually close, and my laptop does return to its normal running speed.

No video to download ever appears in the program.

Windows 7 Professional
Service Pack 1
64-bit
Free YouTube to MP3 Converter  v. 3.12.2 build 430

Alice
Administrator
Hi W0WM4ST3R, do you have a Facebook account? Would you please contact our engineer Miki Gavette? Or you can send a link to your account, we'll contact you. We'll do our best to find the reason of this problem.

RapToR
I have exactly the same problem as W0WM4ST3R. When I paste a link in the converter and push download, the program freezes and my laptop is running slow for the next minutes. Maybe it has something to do with YouTube itself? Because a lot of youtube videos aren't loading well either since yesterday.

W0WM4ST3R
RapToP, thats not the problem I have.  Mine is that the program freezes when I click the "PASTE" button, or do any similar action.  Haven't even gotten to hitting the download button myself.

Just thought I'd set that straight.

RapToR
Looks like my version of the problem is solved. I think youtube itself was indeed the problem, because YT loads videos normally since this morning.

W0WM4ST3R
Any idea what the difference was then?  Cause I've been having this issue for more than a week.

Chasak
a quick fix that worked for me:
Open YT2MP3 Converter, goto Tools > Options , switch to the "General" Tab and uncheck "Use cookies"
I'm now able to download again

Helen
Administrator
Chasak could you please contact our engineer?
http://www.facebook.com/elijah.borek.1
the point it's necessary to have some live feedback to implement a real fix in the forthcoming build. The quick fix you mentioned blocks downloading of some link types.

Chasak
Heya Helen,

got hold of Elijah

Helen
Administrator
Chasak thank you so much for you collaboration!

W0WM4ST3R
Hey Chasak, thanks for that tip.  The converter doesn't freeze now.

Soul
Mine does crash and it wont download any youtube one channel playlists

Mikki
Administrator
Hi Soul. Please contact one of our engineers: http://www.facebook.com/elijah.borek.1 or http://www.facebook.com/miki.gavette.
They we'll do their best to help you to find solution for your problem.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies