Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Unable to download latest version of YT converter (19 posts)

No tags yet.

Marcus
When I try to download the latest version of YouTube to MP3 converter, I receive the following message:

This setup requires .NET framework. Please download and install it, thenrun this setup again.

I follow those instructions, yet when I try again to download the converter, I get the same message. Help!

Marcus
Ah, I had a feeling that Service Pack 1 had something to do with it. I'm installing it rght now. I'll let you know when it's finished installing if I'm successful next time.

Marcus
Update: Still no success. I downloaded and installed Service Pack 1, and attempted to install the YT converter again, but I'm still getting the ".NET framework" message, and can't proceed any further.

Noelle Pozzi
Administrator
@Marcus, please, make sure that you follow all the steps from Alice's instruction. Don't forget to install .NET framework in your language! Don't forget to reboot your computer and reinstall the program! And it's important to install all the updates available

Marcus
Noelle, I've followed all those instructions, and STILL I'm getting the "requires .NET framework" message.  I just CANNOT dowload the program. I'm thinking of giving up, to be honest.

Anike
I downloaded the Net Framework about four times and I have done everything as you told us here, but I still cant download the latest Youtube Converter. Evertime I try, he tells me I have to download net frame 3.5. BUT i have this program and i started my pc again and again. Nothing works, please help me :(

Marcus
Finally! A successful installation. I'd almost given up all hope. Thanks for the help.

Anike
Marcus how did you do that??? I need help!

Anike
Joyce I swear I followed every single step in the instructions here, but I still get the same message for my windows vista. It doesnt work. I am very sad of doing the same thing ever and ever again.

And Marcus you destroid my hope you cheater :D

Anike
I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!! :D
I downloaded the new service pack 2 of vista and now everything is fixed. The vista service pack 2 took about 1 hour, but now it works.

Joyce
Administrator
Great to hear!

willem
could you please tell me where to download because,,, i also use windows vista,,, and can't install.. :( very sad... really want this program working,, because i like it... !!

Helen
Administrator
Hi willem, please register either at this forum or at the helpdesk so we can help you. The problem is configuration-specific, that is it is not reproducible on our machines.
Anyway, right now - the link to Vista SP2:
Windows Vista SP2
Please inform us about your setup experience.

judith32
I used to be to download YouTube videos but  it says video download failed, cannot find URL of FLV file, login may be requested. I tried using YouTube converter program and same thing happened.

Helene
Administrator
Hi! What version of the program do you use? I advise you to register here. Write in the subject "From judith32, forum 4499". I will send you the instruction how to send us log files.

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.