Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

YouTube to MP3 Converter doesn't work right! (15 posts)

Tarra
My YouTube to MP3 converter is not working right, it will download what i put in there but it downloads it as a video not a MP3, i have checked multiple times to make sure i was not using the Video downloader and i am not, i have even reinstalled the program like 3 times. And it still is downloading the whole video instead of just a mp3 of the music.  How can this be fixed?

Chris
Same problem here, does not convert to mp3 when mp3 file format secleted, just downloads entire video as FLV..

chef
same

Kassuke
I have a problem with it too . I can't even open My YouTube to MP3 , it gives me error " Font arial does not support style Bold. What should i do, i'm going crazy here :D

HANNAH
HOLA EL PROGRAMA DE YOUTUBE A MP3 NO ME FUNCIONA ME DEJO DE DESCARGAR COMPROBE LA ACTUALIZACION Y TENGO LA MAS RECIENTE AHORA YA NI SIQUIERA ME ABRE EL PROGRAMA CONVERTER YOUTUBE TO MP3  ME DICE QUE UNA RUTA ES INEXISTENTE QUE LO REINSTALE YA LO HICE COMO 5 VECES Y SIGUE IGUAL QUE HAGO QUE ME RECOMIENDAN
GRACIAS POR LA ATENCION
HAN

Gemini
Download and install the font you are getting the error.

Arial : http://web.nickshanks.com/fonts/microsoft-core-web-fonts
just run the arial32.exe file

In case you have an error in an other font just go to the internet,find it,and install it.To install a .ttf file just RIGHT CLICK on it and select Install.

I did those things an it is running fine

Will
Come on guys.... stop telling people to download the latest version of youtube to mp3 converter because it is more like NO CHOICE BUT FLV DOWNLOADER..........the video and a really bad letdown sounding mp3 which costs you 10 to 12 times the normal data download than the older versions..............ttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhh   raspberries   ahem!!!

Aline
Administrator
Hi Will,
please, describe the problem more detailed. What version of Free YouTube to MP3 Converter are you using? As for FLV downloader, do you mean FLV video quality displayed near to thumbnail in main program window?
Here the program displays the quality of the video from which it will extract audio.
It is normal, so select output audio quality from drop-down list and click Download button. The program will download mp3 audio files.

adina
mine has  a problem because my windows xp professional doesen't accept it,and ir requires net framework.  i installed the net framework ver 2 but still it gives me the same response.  i don't knpw any more what i should do

max
virus detecté dans votre logiciel Win32:Zlob-CWT...

Aline
Administrator
Bonjour max,
Nous avons vérifié tous nos logiciels avec des antivirus Norton et Microsoft. Tous nos logiciels sont absolument libres et sûrs à utiliser. Peut-être vous avez besoin de mettre à jour votre logiciel antivirus. Vous pouvez vérifier les logiciels avec cet outil http://www.virustotal.com. Si après avoir vérifié le fichier .exe, vous obtenez le rapport avec les virus detectés dans notre logiciel, envoyez-nous, s'il vous plaît, les liens au rapport et au site où vous avez téléchargé nos programmes.

Kyle
Hey, my youtube to mp3 converter gives me an error that says "Video conversion error" after my download hits 50%. This has been going on for a while now, and I have re-installed many times, and also downloaded the complete free studio. What can I do to make it work?

Toylet
I installed latest .Net Framework 4.0. Your crappy software does not detect it.
Why 3.5 works but 4.0 doesn't?

Nikky
Administrator
Hello, Toylet!  Sorry, but our software requires .Net Framework 3.5.

Abre
Eu baixei youtubemp3converter mas ,não consigo nem abrir o aplicativo ai aparece uma mensagem dizendo que é pra eu baixar um nova versão e eles me enviam o link relacionando na nova versão ai eu baixo e da na mesma pf alguem me ajuda!

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.