downloaders, converters and uploaders
One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Errors in the latest YouTube programs (170 posts) [closed]

No tags yet.

Gundam_Meister
Whenever I try to download a video in the YouTube to iPod Converter, I get the error: "RTMP protocol is not currently supported."

Alice
Administrator
Hi, everybody! At the moment we are working on the new version. If you receive ''video detection'' error and ''check proxy settings'' error, I'd advise you to wait for the new version and try to use it. I'll keep you posted on the date of release in this thread.

Kelly
Thanks so much, Alice!

Trelaras
heyyy. i just download the new version 3.10.14 build 1206... and when i paste a link it says video detection error.... i tryed this one with advaned logging level trace ... but nothin hapend... what else can i do?

Unokesi
Hi, I've reinstalled the latest version, but when I download the video and move the video to my PSP, when I try to play it on my PSP, it says its Unsupported Data, but the version before that worked. Please help!

jex
Ever since i downloaded the latest freestudio update i literaly can't start the youtube programs due to this error. http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/8947/erroryl.png  Also i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program but that hasn't worked yet. This error also happens with all the youtube programs except for the youtube uploader.

Alice
Administrator
Unokesi, what version of the program do you use? What preset do you choose?
Tortn, please follow my instruction from the first post in this thread and send me your log file.
jex, please go to this website ( http://web.nickshanks.com/fonts/microsoft-core-web-fonts ), download the arial.exe file, and run it. It re-installs the Microsoft TrueType Arial font.

Unokesi
@ALICE
It's the Version 3.10.14 Build 1206. I chose Sony PSP & didn't change anything else in the "edit" button, and I have also tried downloading the videos in High Quality & Normal Quality, but still doesn't work.

manbearduck
I am getting a error message also I've reinstalled it to the latest version and it did nothing. Maybe you should make it so this software can download RTMP protocol

Robin
Whenever I try to uninstal/delete the youtube to mp3 program  from my computer to instal the new version it blocks. Can someone please help me? I really need some music for my I pod ;p

Mike
спасибо за обновление, вот только "Пропускать файлы, которые уже были скачаны" не работает, качал канал и поставил на перезакачку и начали появляться файлы с постфиксом _2

(Free studio 5,3,2  Youtube download 3,0,19)

jex
@arial 

thanks for the help that fixed the problem.

Josh
thx for updates, 

but next option: Skip downloading if the file already exists
doesn't work.
it upload the file again with postfix _2
please, solve it

(Free studio 5,3,2  Youtube download 3,0,19) as said Mike

Anders
As of today the problem with proxy settings still occur when using Youtube to MP3 converter. Even after I installed the latest version that you recommend. Why cant you fix this? There are other programs like this and they work as usual with Youtube. But your program hasnt been working for about 3 weeks.

james
what is this. its been like 2 to 3 weeks and still its not fixed dont you test your program before you release a update. this is truly disappointing if its not fixed soon ill be forced to find a new program

chris williams
i totally agree with you guys 100%. this is beyond dumb. they continuously, tell us to post screenshots, yet they still cant find whats wrong. why cant they just have a psp or whatever and test it for themselves? it seems every-time they update, they find ways to screw it up. ive been using this program for a couple of years now. its obvious youtube changed, yet they still cant find the problem. i dont know what else there is too do, but if this isn't fixed by the end of this month, i will also be forced to use another program as well. bc this is beyond stupid.

Paco
Wow, james and chris williams
they are working hard to fix the issue while you guys crying here, it won't help
why don't ya help or keep quiet ?
ITS FREE !

chris williams
I know its free and I shouldn't expect much, but I miss the days when they use to do updates, and we wouldn't worry about whether there would be problems. The thing that irritates me is they say its fixed, but the problem isn't fixed at all. We done everything: send screenshots, contact support, made topics, and its been 2-3 weeks (almost 4) and still not fixed. They should know youtube had drastic changes. We have every right to be upset, especially ppl like me and others, who used this program for years now with no problems.

james
i know its free but i need this program i cant wait weeks and weeks for them to fix this.it shouldnt take them this long to fix this program.and there giving us no window of time of when it will be fixed i dont even know the problem there giving us no status update about the whole situation.they just keep saying give us screen shots well i did that about 2 weeks ago so whats the problem? so like i said if they dont fixed this soon there is a lot more programs like this that ill be forced to use instead of this one

karlyn
yes!! it worked, thanks for the help

james
didnt work.

chris williams
same here still didnt work. ipod converter.  for gods sake please fix this release another version. i cant stress to you guys enough how frustrating this is. we cant provide anymore of anything. its up to you to fix this. its your program not us.

chris williams
everything else works except the ipodconverter. but the mp3 one works perfectly. is it a bug?

nicole skym
why cant they just have a psp or whatever and test it for themselves?
[url=http://www.error80048820.com/]error80048820[/url] , [url=http://www.0x80072efe.com/]0x80072efe[/url]

Alice
Administrator
Unokesi, you wrote the latest version of Free YouTube to MP3 Converter, is this the program you use? Please, describe your actions step by step.
james, chris williams, what problem do you have? What didn't help? Have you sent the log files? Maybe we didn't understand each other correctly, I meant the instruction of sending me the details of your problems and your log files.
nicole skym, what problem exactly do you have? Please, give me the details, and I will try to test it. We try to test all the errors, but unfortunately we can't reproduce all of them, that's why we ask you to help us.

asker
I Dont No Where To Put This.
This Is A Suggestion I Think.
The Point Is Tat I Hav Been Using Free Youtube Downloader For Months And All Of Its Features Where And R Good Except The Only Thing That Annoyed Me Is Its Lack Of Ability To Report An Error When Internet Connection Fails While Its Downloading A Video. Instead Of It, It Just Reports It As The Download Has Been Finished And Completes The Download Upto Tat Point And Will Not Give An Option For Resuming The Download After The Net Connection Has Been Attained (a check box to auto resume with always retry or to a no of retry would also be good additional feature). Other Features I Lik To Ad Will Be Minimize To Tray And Close To Tray Option.

kuhii
The recent fix works now for youtube to mp3 converter.

james
my youtube to mp3 dont work

Verhaert
I still get the following message all the time.
"Check proxy settings"
What to do ?

Andy
I've uninstalled, installed, re-installed, run CCleaner, etc, but still, nothing works. I sent screenshots and logs via helpdesk five days ago and I've just got an e-mail saying "If you do not update your request, it will be closed in 5 days automatically." Not sure what I have to do now. I can't see any "update your request" button! Anyway, I've been using this program for quite a long time and I love it. Downloading from YouTube is not a top priority in my life... I can wait. And I'm sure you'll find a solution soon, but keep us posted!

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies