Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

youtube to mp3 not working (16 posts) [closed]

jonboy12
my youtube to mp3 converter - v.3.11.26 build 706

and youtube downloader - v.3.1.31 build 706

have both stopped working today. have uninstalled both programs and re-installed them again but i keep getting a video downloading error when i try and download them. it recognises the video when i copy and paste the URL but as soon as i clock download i get the error. is there a problem with the program please?

lol
Have the same problem.
Can Someone help pls?

gaye
i have the same problem to says its downloading a  quality mpg  when i have it as flv

Robert m
I also have exactly the same problem as jonboy12.. I have researched on this website; in the forums.. and for some reason, I cannot see what 'Alice' (an administrator) wrote as a solution, all solutions seem to be 'hidden'? Either way, I think we all would like an answer to this problem. Thank you.

Anon93
i think it might be the google and youtube recently announced they know/found out about YT to mp3 converters and are trying to stop them, so this could be a start of it :(.  I hope not cus there is some stuff i download that aint even songs or are songs or beats that ain't legit

Anonymous
ive got it to now
with freeyoutubedownloader and freeyoutubetomp3converter
solution plz???

Yuusuf
My youtube to mp3 seems to be stuck at 0.50%
any fix for this?

Naddi
Hello guys!
I have the same problem.
Why won't yt to mp3 converter download anything?!
admins pls help us !

DeathByBiscuit
Same problem, please fix this quickly or give us some information about what's causing it.

acg94
Same issue, please assist immediately!

shidster
Is anyone at DVDsoft even bothering to look in on this site?
Posts have been going up for 10 hours - no hint of a reply.
Where are you??

luke D
im getting the same error also... as a plan B i when onto http://www.youtube-mp3.org/ and tried using it and it isnt working either AND an error message comes up there saying this:

Google Inc. doesn't want you to convert this video.
Please sign a petition to change their mind:
http://www.change.org/petitions/youtube-googlede-allow-third-party-recording-tools-for-youtube-freedomonyoutube

Looks like google have finally caught on to people downloading music off youtube :(

Andy
You guys, too? Ok, so it's not just me. We know Google shut down at least one or two sites as well as the services of youtube-mp3.org, but now it seems they caught on to DVDVideoSoft as well.

Woodsinger
This is what exactly happens to me,and as far i could fix it.I am sure the free version tool always sucks!!!

Lexy
So..what should we do with it???  other music downloaders?

Joyce
Administrator

Hi guys, please try the latest beta builds (816). They are posted here. Your feedback is highly needed!

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies