One installation for 48 freeware!

Forums

Check FAQ Page for known issues and approved solutions

YouTube software

Free Youtube Download "No video to download" (55 posts) [closed]

• Started 11 months ago by Ryoarmanda
  • Latest reply from Nikky
Ryoarmanda
Recently downloaded Free Studio 2013 and started downloading videos from youtube. Until today i can't download a video on youtube. It says "No video to download" while i watching the same video in Google Chrome. Why it says there are no video to download when i watching it at the same link?
The link is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZT2z0nrsQ8o
How to download this video again?

Thanks in Advance

DVDVideoSoft_007
Administrator
Try this version
http://beta.dvdvideosoft.com/FreeYouTubeDownload.exe
If it will not be of help, please just let us know.

john mcalindon
I have just installed the latest version of 2013 and still have the "No video to download" issue. The http://beta.dvdvideosoft.com/FreeYouTubeDownload.exe doesn't cure it for me.

Mikki
Administrator
Dear John. Your case is of high importance for us. We greatly appreciate your efforts in explaining the issue. However, in order to provide you with appropriate assistance from our Support team, we need to ask you to contact our engineer on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/elijah.borek.1
It is mostly needed for easiness of communication in our efforts to solve your issue. You will get a live help from the engineer and this will help to solve the issue faster. Thanks for your understanding.

Vlad
These guys aren't the only ones having this problem. I as well as me, I think many other people have faced this error message. Please give a solution.

Adria
Administrator
Vlad, if you're getting "No video to download" on the latest version (it is Build 430 now), please, feel free to contact our engineer on Facebook or write us via Help desk. Just specify "for Adria, from Vlad, Forum 7265". We'll try our best to help you.

lee
Did not have this problem till yesterday. Then downloaded new version of freeyoutubedownload - v 3.2.3 build 610. Same problem error message - No video to download. Could someone please help.

18/06/13

Adria
Administrator

lee, I need some more info from you. Please contact me via Facebook or Help desk and send me the log files of the program for tests:
1. reproduce the error and close all DVDVideoSoft programs;
2. go to Start => All programs => DVDVideoSoft => Tools => launch Log Report;
3. click "YES" to open the folder with archived logs;
4. attach "_logs_to_send" to your ticket.

Please specify in Subject: "for Adria from lee, Fotum 7265".

lee
Adria, Tx for quick response. Followed your instructions to step 3. But when i click on logs-to-sent got message that 14 days free trial of zip program expired. When i close this message, the log window closes as well. Dont even know i have a zip program. I have also posted this problem on help desk and understand someone will be assigned to assist. Appreciate you assistance.

Russell
I have the same problem, "No video to download" 

i just downloaded Free Utube to MP3 Version 3.12.3 build 610

I run windows 7 home 64 bit
Firefox browser.

Thanks in advance

Mikki
Administrator
Hi Lee and Russel. Please contact one of our engineers: http://www.facebook.com/elijah.borek.1 or http://www.facebook.com/miki.gavette. They we'll do their best to help you to find solution for your problem.

Oldarn
Hi everebody

I have the same problem as Lee and Russel since earlier this afternoon (CET). Downloader in version 3.12.3 buid 610 does not work ("No video to download" message).
MP3  converter (same version) works fine.
Everything was working perfectly yesterday (20/06) and earlier this afternoon.

I'm running Windows 7 home 64 bits and Internet Explorer as a browser.

Thanks in advance for helping out

chiraz
same problem:
"No video to download" since the update to the latest version.

kenny
hey,

same problem in here since last update of build 610 3.12.3.

mike
not to clutter up this forum, but yes, I'm having the same problem, as well. Started yesterday (June 20th).. plz help!

Mark
Same here but only from vevo. others work fine

mike
you're right! It's only the Vevo links..

rob
I can download many, but vevo plus other newer music videos (like boxer rebellion's diamonds or savages' shut up) fail. Are the new links/pages being programmed to thwart dvdvideosoft's downloader? I hope a future new version can fix this.

Adria
Administrator
Dear users, please contact our engineers via Facebook or Helpdesk and send him the YouTube links and the log files for tests:
1. reproduce the error and close all DVDVideoSoft programs;
2. go to Start => All programs => DVDVideoSoft => Tools => launch Log Report;
3. click "YES" to open the folder with archived logs;
4. attach "_logs_to_send" to your ticket.
Please mention in Subject of your message "for Adria from UserName, Forum 7265". Do not forget to specify, if you get the error message on all YouTube links or only on certain ones.

Oldarn
Hi all,
My reported problem also comes from Vevo (on both Downloader and MP3 converter)

rob
I would hope the issue with youtube vevo links is repeatable for the engineers, and that it is already on their radar. A lot of mainstream american music videos are on vevo.

milou
same problem here

tina
You can dowload all videos, except for VEVO videos...

Austen
If this is any help----------

I have found that the only videos i'm unable to rip with your software are VEVO videos. All other videos rip fine.

I believe they have implemented different security measures so we are unable to rip their stream anymore.

Hope this helps.

Rachel
Hahahaha damn they are smart. They are using a stream for their videos now. That's why we can't read/rip it- VEVO videos are now streamed like a webcam- instead of an absolute 'definite' video file value stream. 

There's no file to download, just a real 'stream'...

This should help debug and figure out what you want... man this sucks. VEVO, get a life.

DVDVideoSoft_007
Administrator
Guy, the problem has just been fixed.
We'll upload the installer ASAP

mike
not to sound impatient but the post that the issue had been fixed was 7 hours ago and there hasn't been another post since.. I keep checking for updates and trying to download to no avail.. am I missing something? :) As always, thanks for your help and excellent services.

DVDVideoSoft_007
Administrator
It took much time to implement, sorry for the delay. The new installations are here:
http://dvdvideosoft.com/forums/topic.php?id=7509

Siebe
getting the error with non-vevo videos as well...

mike
looks like it's working again! :) Thank you so much.

RSS feed for this topic

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies